A new service for enlightened businesses.
Available throughout the UK, The Bulbsafe 48-Hour collection and delivery service is a one-price recycling service. We deliver a specially designed container for your spent Compact Fluorescent, 2Ds, PLL, Halogens and Mercury Vapour Lamps. When full you simply call us to collect. It could not be easier. The price includes rental of container, delivery, collection, recycling and Hazardous Waste certification.
Approximate capacity 300 mixed bulbs. For smaller lamps the quantity will be greater.
The dimensions of the container are 1ft x 1ft x 2ft.
If requested full containers will be replaced with empty containers at time of collection.
- Ensures your compliance to the new Landfill and WEEE Directives, as well as existing Duty of Care legislation.
- Demonstrates your commitment to environmental best practice ? proof of which is increasingly being demanded by both public and commercial customers.
- Provides a safe, convenient and efficient method of disposal improving site housekeeping and reducing the volume of waste you send to landfill.
- Reduces health and safety risks with purpose-designed containers constructed in high durability polyethylene with shoebox lid for ease of access. The container comes complete with carrying handles, security strapping and is marked with highly visible safety labeling and the requisite European Waste Catalogue code number which is now mandatory.
- Eliminates harmful emissions to landfill and water courses
- Supplies a Hazardous Waste Consignment Note certifying compliance with the Hazardous Waste 2005 (England and Wales) Regulations.
- Provides a safe internal or external lamp storage facility
What to do next
To take advantage of the Bulbsafe service, just follow the three simple steps below.
- Call the BULBSAFE HOTLINE, quoting your order number and requirements.
- Take delivery of your first Bulbsafe container.
- Having loaded the container, call the Hotline again and arrange a convenient date for a free collection.